Monday, August 27, 2007

Advertising Challenge




I just don't come equiped for this kind of challenge! I am self-taught in Photoshop and Coreldraw - 'cause there just isn't any courses available to me. So it struck fear into my heart when I had to make up a 4 colour ad for a magazine! Not only is it a design challenge, it's a technical challenge, too. By 2 a.m. last night, I had it done and was sure that it would be no good and I'd have to go back to the drawing board (technically, that is). I was so relieved to hear my 10mb file made it to its destination and looks okay for print! It'll be a few months before we know for sure, but you can preview it here. Let's hope lots of people see it and come visit my website! And maybe even place an order..... Smiles, Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, it's wonderful and sure to attract attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great ad... love the colors and layout. I think you did outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete