Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tutorial Video - Introduction to Calligraphy Nibs

Well, these have been a long time in coming.....
I have been planning to make tutorials for over a year, but I have lots of excuses! Here is my first try. It often takes me a while to get into "teaching gear" and I didn't get to that point in this video - luckily the next one is smoother!

My son tells me I don't sound anything like this. And anyone know a good manicurist???? lol!

I sometimes get emails asking some basic questions about calligraphy and I hope this is the beginning of answering those questions.

If you are receiving this as an email update, please click on the title above and you will be taken to this blog where your can view the video.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaa - great job on your first tutorial!! I'm so glad you've started these and can hardly wait for the next one. Keep 'em coming.
    Elaine Moore - mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - great tutorial, thank you. Do you have any recommendations for a nib for sanskrit lettering?

    ReplyDelete