Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Invitation to the Quietfire Creations Forum!


Visit Quietfire Creations

I'd like to invite you to join the new Quietfire Creations Forum!

http://quietfire.ning.com/

I think it's ready for the public!

It is not meant to replace the byhandartists Yahoo Group, but
rather to compliment and mesh with it!

The forum has groups as well as the general forum. There is one for
Bookbinders, one for Calligraphers and one for Rubber Stampers. I ask that
stamped artwork incorporates one Quietfire stamped image.

So far, the Design Team and a few others are there.
Isn't the format exciting? I *love* the slideshow!! So please drop over and make yourself a
member and upload some of your artwork!

Happy sharing! Suzanne
P.S. I just discovered the Chat function and have enabled it!

No comments:

Post a Comment