Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Hop Winner for my blog!

Thanks so much to everyone who visited and commented on my blog yesterday!
I'm delighted to hear that everyone is enjoying the Blog Hop.

The Friday winner, picked from a Random Number Generator, is:


Delores Azary

I love the accordion book! That is so much fun! You are right, you could make a
beautiful star book with that! Delores Azary

Congratulations Delores! Please email me! suzanne@quietfiredesign.com

Now today, everyone should be visiting Wanda's Blog to see more inspiring artwork!

Happy Hopping! Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    Today is the last day of the Blog hop to Monica´s blog but I cannot leave a comment as she has a strange sort of comment box thingy....too bad as I was following it everyday and leaving comments but can´t on her blog.
    Just wanted you to know it has been fun.
    Take care,
    Cynthia from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Hop. I also could not leave a comment at Monica's stop so I;ll leave it here, hope that is ok:

    This is a gorgeous criss cross with a great holiday ornament twist and I'm lovin purples for Christmas! And I wrote them all down too! Great blog hop with sooo much talent. Thanks. Janet

    ReplyDelete