Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas

On the 12th Day of Christmas......
I can't believe this is almost over. What a wonderful event this is! I've enjoyed it so much and I appreciate the time and effort everyone has put into their gifts. It's been truly wonderful!


I didn't get too excited and remembered to photograph this wrapping!


Here is an amazing little book/folder that is simply truly a labour of love! It is from Kristy in Ontario and I'm wondering if she knew how much work this would be when she started making them for 17 of us! I'm just glad she did make them!


This is a photo of the front. The whole thing was held together with a snap.


Each envelope is the perfect size to hold a teabag. Not only is this gift eye candy, but it smells fabulous, as well!
Thank you so much Kristy! It's a teasure. Do I have to drink the tea or can I just enjoy the little book forever? vbg.


No comments:

Post a Comment