Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Celebrate Marker Card



The lettering for this card was done with the darker purple and then the drop shadow was added with the lightest marker in the set.
The gilded flourish was made with the Quickie Glue pen and the variegated leaf pressed on while the glue was still wet.  I tried using Jones Tones transfer foil, but the pen glue wasn't strong enough.  Not exactly fine gilding, but fun and quick!

Card Synthesis:
Card Blanks
Quickie Glue Pen
Zig Memory Markers - Elegance
Lilac Avenue (Kaisercraft) 6x6 paper pad
Variegated Green Leaf
Xacto Knife
Pentel Clic eraser




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with super lettering and that glitzy swirl is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I've never managed to get my calligraphy to look that nice using markers :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I absolutely LOVE the variegated leaf with this - spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good. love the leafing glitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Makes me want to have those markers :-)

    Btw I am breeding on some design for the guest deisgn entry. I already have some ideas. Now I need the time to actually MAKE it :-)

    ReplyDelete