Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paper and Pixels - Bookbinding Project



In January I was approached to design and write up a project for Paper and Pixels online magazine.  They preferred a bookbinding project and not knowing their audience, I wasn't sure how complicated to make it.  I finally decided on a hardcover no-sew journal making great use of Spellbinders Labels Four in all the sizes! (and hey, Spellbinders dies cuts the Quietfire bookcloth really beautifully)

Paper and Pixels is a beautifully produced online magazine and "my" issue is available online now.  Happy binding!

2 comments:

  1. I love non-adhesive binding.
    Looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Good to know Spellbinders and book cloth like each other... So I have now subscribed for a year. I really wanted to boycott it. Didn't like the way they handled the free/payment issues

    ReplyDelete