Friday, April 6, 2012

Quietfire April 2012 New Stamp Releases!

Wonder why I was so quiet during the Creative Chemistry class?  I was a bad, bad student!  (But hey, I'll catch up!)

I was burning the midnight oil in the scriptorium and torturing myself over new designs!!  Here they are with a fresh springy theme in time for Easter!  They are on the web here and are on sale for a bit. I hope you like them!

Thanks to Bibi Lindahl, Chis Wallace, Monica Black and Jeneen Weekes for suggesting the quotes for this batch!

Garden Delights coordinates with Spellbinders Floral Ovals.

Stay tuned for an announcement about a Buzz Hop!
Thanks for having a look!   Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. they are beautyful as always. love the quotes. btw did you get my email with the instructions for the flag?

    ReplyDelete