Friday, June 22, 2012

Glitter Rolodex Swap 2012

I love my Rolodex!  Nope, don't have any contacts in it, just great art - which is, I suppose, a connection to great people.
When Robyn Josephs suggested a Rolodex Glitter Swap, I was all in. Here is my offering.


I am not a glitter gal, but I sure had fun with this!  Not to mention my space is covered in little stars from the Spellbinders Star Circles die.  It's like a little bit of the sky fallen just for me! (and my vacuum....)


To see all the Rolodex cards for this swap, Robyn has photographed them and they are on her blog.  A round of applause to all the players and a standing ovation to Robyn for being our Hostess with the Mostess!

Card Synthesis
Reagents:
Gitter Ritz - Limited edition Vintage Christmas set (I'm hoping this set will be re-issued this year!)
Quietfire You Are Amazing Rubber stamp
Distress Shabby Shutters Stamp Pad
Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove 6x6 paper pad
White Cardstock
Spellbinders:  Star Circles, Star Button from Home Sweet Home
An old EK Sucesss punch
Country Red Waxed Linen Thread - 4 - ply
Rolodex hole punch - from Staples, I think!

Links to to quietfiredesign.ca

Thanks for taking the time to visit! Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. thanks for playing and blogging your entry.
    I'm hoping to make this quarterly.
    I love my rolodex too!
    I'm open to theme suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. the stars are so glitzy. I love all the droppings from my die cuts... no going into my vacuum. BIG GRIN

    ReplyDelete