Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thinking of You - Card

I really set out to feature this embossing folder from Crafts-Too because I think it's gorgeous.  And then I kind of covered it up!


This is one of my favourite Kaisercraft papers; Blae & Ivy




Card Synthesis
Reagents
Quietfire's Thinking of You
Crafts-Too Embossing Folder: Leaves
Spellbinders: Floral Ovals, Labels 20
Kaisercraft Blae & Ivy
Pearls
Distress Inks used were Bundled Sage and Weathered Wood




other items: Links go to quietfiredesign.ca


Thanks for stopping in! Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. lovely. Just the right touch of pearls and the quote fits perfectly in the label.
    Layering is always a balancing act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hate covering up backgrounds too, so I laughed when I read that. This card leaves just the right amount showing - beautiful composition! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. That is a nice folder. Nice layering. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful card Suzanne, and dangerous to my visa! I added the folder and labels dies to my wish list. Very striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are elegant and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you popped up each layer...beautiful design Suzanne...

    ReplyDelete