Friday, May 10, 2013

Home is the Heart - Hanging Cutie

I was thinking to myself - I can't just send a card.  So I thought I'd make this little wall hanging thingy for my friend's new home. (And now that she has received this, I can share it!)  This is what I came up with.



It's designed to match the card I made over a Quietfire Creations.



I just kept adding this and adding that!  I had such a good time!  I could have kept going, but really, this had to get into the mail sometime this decade...

I'm so glad I still have some of these little canvases.  I better raid the stock before they're all sold out, because it was the perfect base for this little project. A Tim Holtz Memo Holder is the hanger.


 
I coloured the pearl for the center of the flower using Butterscotch Alcohol Ink.  The wooden house icon has a bit of red stamp ink blended on it (it was whatever ink was on the pad - I didn't add anything new!).


 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Happy creating! Suzanne
 


1 comment:

  1. When you care enough to send the very best.
    Any home would love this!
    I plan to shamlessly copy at some point!

    ReplyDelete