Thursday, July 4, 2013

Floral Thank You - Card

This was going to be a very simple little card.....  and then I found that gorgeous birdcage paper.....  So it is now a full 5x7" card!

Not only have I used the brand new Floral Thank You stamp set, but I have sneaked in something really new - Quietfire Digital Cut Files.  Yes, we're branching out.  But more about that in another post.


 
The vertical Thank You stamp just squeaked onto the oval medallion in the Spellbinders Filigree Delight. The ribbon I used in this card is from the Etsy store MemrieMare.



 
The Quietfire Little Flowers were cut on my Silhouette Cameo from the Sweet Nothings paper.  They were stacked and a brad holds them together. (That's what they were designed for!)
 

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Suzanne

Here are the thumbnail links to the products on the Quietfire Design website:



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzanne. I now need to get myself a digital die cut machine so I can cut out all the beautiful stuff you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that paper really makes the card. must rethink patterned paper.
    Love what you did with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper. It's a beautiful card, thank you Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most beautiful card!!! One of my favorites: the birdcage makes the paper so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty. The ribbon is perfect! Glad you got into cutting files, Suzanne, but the use of the Spellbinders die here is super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you use to cut out the flowers? Love the card, Suzanne.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. A most beautiful and soft and lovely card! I am truly inspired. I love the colors and the ribbon is a nice, finishing touch. Thank you for this memorable work of art.

    ReplyDelete