Wednesday, December 18, 2013

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas


I just adore these little dresses!  I made this card many months ago and I'm so glad I didn't forget it! One of the cards that I made for the current issue of Paper Creations Magazine used hand-dyed wool felt for a poinsettia and the felt was still out.... so.....


All of the dresses were cut from hand-dyed felt (no, I did not do the felting or dyeing!).  It seems like a little bit of everything went on this card.  How you change these little dresses - well, the possibilities are endless!  I think they'll be little spring dresses next.

Here are some close-ups. I used the little Spellbinders Holly Accents ornament (S5-056 - Quietfire is sold out of this die, so please go directly to Spellbinders) as sort of a hanger for each dress.  The "trim" on the middle dress is Snow-Tex.  The brass charms are embellished with 4-Ply Waxed Linen Thread in Olive, White and Country Red.



Hmmm, I think this card is a keeper!


Thanks for having a look! I hope all your hearts are home for a warm and loving Christmas.
Suzanne

Here are thumbnail images that link to the Quietfire site. If the link doesn't work, the item could be sold out or temporarily unavailable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment