Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm Playing in the Best Blogger Craft 2014 Contest!

This is a follow-up to my last post as well as Prime Publishing's follow-up with a contest for all of us who took home swag bags from their CHA Blogger Networking Event.  The deadline for entries was last week and now it's time for the voting. 


Aside from the contest aspect, pop over and have a look at the projects. They are super sweet and a really wide variety of creations. Something for everyone.
Of course, I would never complain if you voted for my project.  Here is a teaser photo.  I used the swag given to me by Sizzix.  It was a real adventure because there are so many possibilities with this die set. It was super fun to use.  My whole project may be seen here!




The Sizzix die I had the pleasure of using is available on the Sizzix site here.
Many thanks to all the manufacturers who contributed to our swag! 
Thanks for having a look! Suzanne


1 comment: