As Breast Cancer Awareness month draws to a close, we must remember to keep those who it affects in our thoughts year round. I originally made this stamp for my mother, who suffered mostly in silence from a chronic illness for many years and kept herself going through love of life and friends. As with so many, her illness did not show much on the outside most of the time. When Robin Williams died, this quote was the first thing I thought of.
Invisible Tears is this week's Tuesday Winsday giveaway.
Here are the instructions to make this card.
- Cut white cardstock to 10" x 6" and fold in half to create card base measuring 6" x 5". Cut white cardstock panel measuring 4 3/4" x 4" and a light pink panel measuring 1/8" larger all around.
- Stamp Invisible Tears sentiment in Memento Rose Bud onto white cardstock panel.
- Die cut a frame from white cardstock using Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. Using the diecut as a mask, position it over the quotation and sponge Memento Angel Pink through the cut out portions and around the outside.
- Mount white decorated panel on pink panel with Permanent Glue Dots. Attach pink panel to card base with Pop Dots.
- Create a bow from hand-dyed ribbon and attach to the front using Permanent Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Happy creating, Suzanne