It was quick and easy! Here is how you can do it!
Quietfire Keep Calm and Call Mom
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched and Fitted Ovals
Imagine Crafts VersaMagic Midnight Black
Arches 140# HP Watercolour Paper
Ranger Queen's Gold Embossing Powder
Tombow Dual Brush Pens 703, 847,703 and 249
Tombow Mono Adhesive Dot Dispenser
Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
brush for blending
- Form a 6 x 5" tent-fold card base from light green cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on watercolour paper and immediately sprinkle with embossing powder. Heat emboss.
- Use markers to add colour to petals and leaves. Blend with water to get a watercolour wash effect. Allow to dry. Not all markers blend well with water. Test yours out on a scrap piece of watercolour paper!
- Die cut sentiment with stitched oval and mat with a slightly larger fitted oval die cut from dark green cardstock.
- Adhere watercolour oval to green oval with Mono Adhesive. Attach to card front with foam tabs.
Happy creating, Suzanne