I'm back again this Friday with a quick card made by combining two A Way With Words die cuts with the beautiful Maja Design cardstock collection called Summer Crush.
I just love the Maja Papers. They are shabby and chic and have geometric, floral and subtle patterns in their papers. I’ve paired them here with Core’dinations solid cardstocks which coordinate (!) beautifully.
I’ve been itching to try out the Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Creative Sheets that I was gifted at Creativation. Check out how well it worked on “With”! It's an awesome way to give your words a bit of dimension! The foam comes in white and black.
So here is how you can make this card....
Maja Design Summer Crush 12x12” collection
Core’dinations cardstock in Harborside and Reflecting Pool
Staples White cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Creative Sheets, E-Z Runner and Crafty Foam TapeRoll
1. Form a tent-fold card base measuring 6 x6” from Harborside cardstock. Cut a panel from patterned paper measuring 4.5 x 4”. Cut a mat to create a border approximately 1/8” larger from Reflecting Pool cardstock and another piece of patterned paper to create a mat for the plain cardstock. Adhere them all together.
2. Die cut love from Harborside cardstock.
3. Adhere a piece of 3D Foam sheet to the back of white cardstock, cut big enough for the With die, by removing one of the release sheets on the foam. Die cut With.
4. Draw a guide line across the smallest patterned paper panel as shown in my Keeping Your a Way With Words Diecuts Straight video. Remove the release paper from the back of With and carefully lay it down on the patterned paper. Adhere love as shown in photo.
5. Adhere patterned papers panel to card base with Crafty Foam Tape.
6. Smile and send your card!
Thanks for stopping by for a look. Have a happy and creative weekend!